Syma X5C Explorers 2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter
Description change :
* Brand Name: Syma
* Item Name: Explorers 6 Axis 4CH RC Quadcopter
* Item NO.: X5C
* Color: White
* Camera Pixel: 200W
* Video Time: About 30 min
* Photos : About 800 pictures
* Memory Card :2G
* Battery:3.7V 500mAh Li-poly
* Battery for controller: 4/”AA/” batteries(not included)
* Charging Time:About 100 mins(USB charging)
* Flying time: 5 -8minutes
* Controlling Distance: About 50 meters
* Dimension:41 x 30.5 x 9cm
* With HD Camera,high revolution 200W pixels
* Function:up/down,left/right sideward fight,forward/backward,turn left/right,with gyro/flash lights,A 360-degree 3D and special functions(continuous rolling)
* The 6-axis system allows the quad to be hand launched.
* 6-Axis gyro quad-rotorcraft flight, strong stability,can easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control.
* 2.4 technology adopted for anti-interference.even more than one quadcopter is flying at the same time they will not interfere with each other.
* Rechargeable high performance battery.
* Including 4CH digital proportional RC system.
* 1 x SYMA X5C-1 Quadcopter with HD Camera
* 1 x Transmitter
* 4 x Blades
* 1 x Screwdriver
* 1 x USB Charger
Syma X5C Explorers 2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter arrived complete with spare blades, screwdriver and a 2GB memory card and reader (useful on their own). Order spare batteries and charging cable/s at the same time or you will soon be frustrated waiting for the stock 500MAH Lipo cell to recharge. This takes about and hour and gives roughly 7 minutes of crash time. Expect to use the first few full charges to fine tune the controls.
Unlike its predecessor, the new quad features enclosed pinion gears and motors which provide sufficient protection for the motors from strands of hair or nylon which can cause some serious damage. This can happen when a strand of hair gets caught up in the motor or pinion gear forcing the motor to stop when current is still being channelled into it causing the motor to burn on the inside. Enclosing the motors and gears can help prevent this from happening.
The taller landing legs are also another big improvement and helps prevent the camera from getting too close to rough surfaces when landing. If you’re always landing on thick wet grass or rough surfaces with plenty of rocks or other hard objects that could knock into your camera, the taller landing legs are certainly a nice thing to have.
The X5SC-1 comes with larger 8mm motors compared to its predecessor’s smaller 7mm ones which gives it a lot more grunt. Syma X5C Explorers 2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter is significantly louder and a lot more brutish as well. Despite all that extra power, the X5SC-1’s flight performance is a mixed bag of sorts.
This wind bug problem is not an issue of having motors that are not powerful enough to propel the X5SC-1 into light winds because even the X5C-1 with smaller motors is still capable of flying into winds with similar force, albeit at slower speeds.
The X5SC-1 comes with the same 2MP / HD 720P camera used by its predecessor. Being a sub-£60 quadcopter, the camera is nothing to shout about. However, for its price, it takes some pretty decent videos and photos.
The spring-loaded control sticks are a nice touch and a small LCD screen at the bottom displays information such as battery level, trim levels, yaw rate, throttle level, etc. On the left and right of the LCD display are some gimmicky “buttons” that don’t do anything.
The transmitter is powered by 4 AA batteries (not included) and has a control range of about 50 to 80m. Some enthusiasts have come up with hacks to extend the transmitter range well over 80m.
See Featured Product for Syma X5C Explorers 2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter
- 2.4 technology adopted for anti-interference.even more than one quadcopter is flying at the same time they will not interfere with each other.
- Syma X5C With HD Camera,high revolution 200W pixels ; Syma X5 Does not include the 2.0MP Camera .
- 6-Axis gyro quad-rotorcraft flight, strong stability,can easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control.
- The transmitter has build-in two modes,Mode1 and Mode 2.
- The 6-axis system allows the quad to be hand launched.
See Featured Image of Syma X5C Explorers 2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter
Get this product with cheap price :
List Price : £49.99
Now Only : £26.87 & FREE Delivery
You Save : £23.12 (46%)
If you want to buy this Syma X5C Explorers 2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter, check at amazon.co.uk
See another Drones for Sale UK product here marketspost.com